Kalen Ingram is an Associate in our Labour & Employment and Litigation groups. Kalen assists clients with general litigation matters and assists employers with matters relating to labour and employment law including:
- Review and preparation of employment contracts and policies
- Claims and litigation relating to wrongful dismissal
- Human rights proceedings
- Ministry of Labour proceedings
- Regulatory charges including charges under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Workplace Safety and Insurance matters
- Labour Arbitration
- Dispute resolution
- Administrative proceedings
- Collective Bargaining
In addition, Kalen acts as prosecutor for municipalities and Public Health Units under a variety of by-laws and statutes. Kalen has appeared in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice, and has experience in alternate forms of dispute resolution.
Kalen is a graduate of Harvard University and Queen’s University Law School. An avid athlete, Kalen played Varsity Hockey at Harvard, captaining the squad to the National Championship game in her senior year. While in law school, Kalen acted as an assistant coach with the Queen’s Varsity Hockey team. She remains active with many recreational activities in Kingston.