Land Use Planning & Development
For assistance with your land use planning and development law enquiry, please contact Karen James at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-544-0211, x8046.
We have one of the foremost Land Use Planning and Development practices in Ontario. Our experienced lawyers are able to serve you in every aspect of the planning and development process, whether you are a public or private developer, builder or individual. We guide you from the beginning of the project, right through the process, including:
- Negotiating municipal approvals and agreements
- Drafting subdivision, site plan control and other development agreements
- Condominium development projects, including standard condominiums, vacant land and common element condominiums, and conversions
- Hearings before tribunals and courts, if required
- Pits and quarries approvals
- Financing projects – if you are a lender or borrower, we can assist on every aspect of the financing process.