All requests for charitable giving, of any amount, must go through our Donations Committee for approval.
The betterment of the Kingston community
We continuously seek to support the wellbeing of our neighbours, local businesses, and social services through contributions to the community we have been a part of for over 125 years.
Education and professional development for youth and young adults
We strive to positively influence future leaders through contributions that directly impact their access to education, professional development, and training.
Access to Justice
We support organizations that provide legal supports to people who cannot otherwise access the legal system due to financial or other limitations.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, national origin and/or sexual orientation
- Political/partisan organizations or organizations operating on behalf of someone’s political agenda
- Funding for organizations, initiatives, or programs outside of Canada
- Registered charities and non-profit organizations
- Applicants that meet 1 or more of our 3 areas of interest
- Applicants that provide at least 6-weeks lead time in advance of requested fund release
- A description of the organization/program for which funds are being sought
- An explanation of how the requested funds will be used
- Any pertinent deadlines for the requested funds
- An outline of any advertising offerings that may be provided to the firm following contribution (i.e. social media post, logo on pamphlet, etc.,)
- Information for a contact person at your organization, including name, job title, email, and phone number
- Any additional partners for the project/program in which requested funds will be used