Andrew is an associate in our Business Law group. Andrew advises business owners with respect to share and asset transactions, business planning and corporate governance matters. He advises clients with both mature businesses and start-ups.
Prior to attending law school, Andrew gained over four years of experience in accounting and finance at a national financial institution and a global business consulting firm. While at law school, Andrew was named to the Dean’s List for graduating in the top ten percent of his class.
With a strong background in finance and business, Andrew understands many of the challenges facing business owners and is focussed on providing solutions for his clients. Andrew provides our clients with advice on:
- The purchase and sale of a business or assets
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Corporate reorganizations
- Corporate governance matters
- Advising not-for-profit corporations and charities
- Commercial lease agreements
- Business and tax planning
Andrew summered and articled with the Firm and returned as an associate in 2017 after his call to the bar.