Angela is an estate planning, estate administration and real estate lawyer.
Estate planning: Wills and Power of Attorneys
- second marriages and blended families
- common law relationships
- private corporations, including medical corporations
- cottages and recreational properties
- alter ego and family trusts
- probate minimization requirements
- unequal treatment of beneficiaries
- mental health issues
- disabled beneficiaries
- guardianship applications
Angela’s goal is to help clients achieve family harmony and tax efficiency through their estate plan, regardless of whether the estate is passed directly to the beneficiaries or through a trust. She also provides clients with tools to contemplate and craft end-of-life instructions.
- acts as executor or solicitor of the estate
- handles on-going business interests
- foreign properties
- disharmonious beneficiaries
- the management or sale of commercial, residential and cottage properties
- purchase, sale and refinance of residential and commercial properties
Angela was called to the bar in 2007. Prior to joining Cunningham Swan, Angela worked as a sole practitioner in Kingston.