Eric Bennett *
Eric Bennett* is our partner responsible for the Business Law Group in the firm. He provides our clients with advice on:
- the purchase and sale of businesses
- corporate reorganizations
- commercial financing and security
- shareholder and partnership agreements
- drafting commercial agreements including commercial leases
- succession planning for family and small business companies
Eric advises both profit and not-for-profit corporations and organizations on business structure and governance, including advice on applications for registered charity status, charitable corporations and organizations. Eric has considerable expertise in estate planning, wills, powers of attorney and family trusts.
Prior to his career in law, Eric was in commercial lending with one of Canada’s major banks. Eric joined the firm in 1988.