Andrew Sapiano is an Associate in our Business Law group. Prior to his career in law, Andrew studied economics and gained many years of experience working at a national financial institution and a global business consulting firm. His experience gives him a competitive edge, understanding the complexities and challenges that business owners face while navigating matters in a timely and practical way.
In 2016, Andrew earned the distinction of graduating Dean’s List from Queen’s Law School. Prior to joining Cunningham Swan, Andrew summered articled with the Firm prior to joining as an Associate in 2017.
Andrew routinely provides clients advice in the following matters:
- The purchase and sale of a business or assets
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Corporate reorganizations
- Corporate governance matters
- Advising not-for-profit corporations and charities
- Commercial lease agreements
- Business and tax planning
When not practicing law or volunteering in the community, Andrew spends his free time enjoying local eateries, hiking paths and bike trails with his wife and their two young children.