David Munday is a Partner in our Real Estate and Municipal groups and has been with the firm since 2009.
He attended the University of Guelph before attaining his J.D. from Queen’s University in Kingston.
David is active in the Kingston community, holding positions on the executive committee of the Kingston Home Builders Association and its land development sub-committee. He has been a director of the Food Sharing Project which feeds over 12,000 hungry children in the greater Kingston area and is a past director of the Limestone Advisory for Child Care Programs.
David regularly supports his clients in the following matters:
- Acquisition, disposition and financing of real property
- Land development
- Certification of title
- Plans of subdivision, condominium, and new home construction
- Construction lien matters
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial financing
- Purchase, sale and financing of farm properties
- Municipal governance
- Municipal taxation and finance
- Procurement, including RFP and Tendering
- Freedom of Information
- Roads and other municipal property issues
In his spare time, David can be found trying his hand at golfing and spending time with his two daughters.