Kalen Ingram is a Partner in our Labour & Employment group.
She is a graduate of Harvard University and Queen’s University Law School. An experienced litigator, she has appeared before the Human Rights Tribunal, the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, the Ontario Labour Relations Board, the Ontario Court of Justice, and the Superior Court of Justice.
She is an active member of the Kingston legal community, as co-chair of the Frontenac Law Association annual legal conference, and volunteers in the broader community as a Board member with the Community Foundation for Kingston & Area.
Kalen provides proactive and strategic advice to small and large employers in both the public and private sector on all matters relating to labour and employment law, including:
- Review and preparation of employment contracts and policies
- Claims and litigation relating to wrongful dismissal
- Human rights proceedings
- Ministry of Labour proceedings
- Regulatory charges including charges under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance matters
- Labour Arbitration
- Dispute resolution
- Administrative proceedings
- Collective Bargaining
An avid athlete, Kalen played Varsity Hockey at Harvard, captaining the squad to the National Championship game in her senior year. In her spare time, Kalen can be found at a local hockey rink or soccer field coaching or cheering on her daughters.